My attempt at honesty in motherhood
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Scuba Nate and Pirate Abbie
Nate and Abbie both reached the top of their reward charts! I laugh knowing that Nate had 20 spots to move and Abbie had 10 (Nate laughed too--quietly). But we are so proud of both of them. Nate had to keep his bedroom clean, pick up his toys, clear the dining room table after dinner and load the dishwasher. Abbie had to keep her bedroom clean, pick up her toys daily and clean the bathroom counter 2x/week and be polite. The new thing for these charts was that they could move backwards on their charts. We had never done that before. I think that Abbie probably moved 30 spots before she actually reached the pirate ship at 10. Abbie got to go to Sonic and Nate is going bowling--These are the treats that they selected. It worked! Here we go again!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good ideas. I think I need to start something like this with Cameron, especially since things will change so much in the next 8 weeks. It could be quite the raucous around here!
ReplyDelete