My attempt at honesty in motherhood

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

Okay, my pictures are all backwards, but it's been a long day and I don't have the energy to fix them. Just enjoy...


Army helicopter at the Ducks dock--Water/land vehicles from WWII on the Wisconsin River




















Okay, now I'm really irritated. It won't let me type where I want to. We had a super vacation, minus the food poisoning I got on day 2 (hence the dead looking picture of me). We did the water parks, laser tag, horse back riding, the Ducks and a sweet resort. I may post more details later, or not. Enjoy the pics and just ask any questions you have!

3 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous, Em. Super, super jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great times! The 3rd and 4th pictures are nearly identical to ones we took with you and your sisters when we visited the Dells.

    ReplyDelete