LOL. I think it's a joke. Who cares? I guess this has the potential to set a dangerous precedent, but I don't usually like arguments that rely on scare tactics like that, and otherwise I really don't care about this technicality. Of course, there are myriad other issues that I care a LOT about that other people don't want to hear about. LOL!
LOL. I think it's a joke. Who cares? I guess this has the potential to set a dangerous precedent, but I don't usually like arguments that rely on scare tactics like that, and otherwise I really don't care about this technicality. Of course, there are myriad other issues that I care a LOT about that other people don't want to hear about. LOL!
ReplyDeleteOk, so I really can't abide John McCain, and I HATE the thought of him as president, but this seems pretty silly to me.
ReplyDelete