Here are some pictures from Abbie's 4th birthday. We had a great day with my parents who were in town from Houston. We went to the zoo in the morning and then to Noodles for lunch. Then Abbie and I went home to decorate her cake and get Nate from school. Abbie requested Penne Pasta for dinner--It's penne pasta (duh) with tomatoes, greek olives, ground turkey and feta cheese. After dinner it was party time! A bunch of friends came over to celebrate with cake, as Abbie refused ice cream. She opened her presents and then her friend Maya stayed a little late to break them all in. It was a great day.
I made Abbie her favorite breakfast--Cinnamon rolls and sausage!
We literally searched the country for this shirt. Albuquerque, Kansas, Iowa and Madison (on our drive home from NM). We finally found it in Johnson Creek at the outlets. Sheesh! (And yes, I checked online. They were sold out.)
My Dad bought Abbie a popsicle at the zoo. I honestly think this was the best part of her day. She ALWAYS wants popsicles from the zoo!
Abbie wrote a story and then asked me to tape it to her back. This is how we went to pick up Nate from school. I SO ENVY her self-confidence and how she just doesn't care at all about what other people think of her.
Here is Abbie's birthday cake. I've made a lot of cakes, but this one is my favorite. I just LOVE that she wanted a pink and purple batman cake.
ADORABLE! I like Batman, too.
ReplyDelete